To whom it may concern,
RE: Reference — STC Services
I write this letter in recommendation of STC Service as a specialist and general contractor.
l have had the pleasure of working with Steve Cornthwaite on many projects carried out for the council including the following:
- Desilting of pondswithin Whitehatl Park irr2013
- Major and minor drainage works in many parks over several years
- Including Sunnyhurst Woods, Corporation Park, Bold Venture Park.
- Ground works in parks including Queens Park, Corporation Park,
- Sunnyhurst Woods
- Bench and notice board installations
- Works to bowling greens
- Desilting projects in Bold Venture Park and Sunnyhurst Wood
Throughout the course of our association with Mr Cornthwaite he has always carried his work out in a professional manner, producing all necessary documentation when requested and working to the highest safety standards.
He is always accurate in his initial assessment of projects and has never carried out unnecessary renovations or anything unquoted.
In addition to this Mr Cornthwaite is always responsible and leaves every area worked on as it was, or better, than when he commenced his work. I can highly recommend Mr Cornthwaite without reservation.
Service Development Manager